Information we need for your new system.
Example below of the Partnership in Southampton. URL: southampton.refernet.co.uk and the Title: Advice in Southampton Refernet System.
Step-by-step to getting started
2. Appoint a partner liaison. This is essential for engagement with partners to promote the service, train and possibly re-train them.
3. Have your Data sharing agreement(s) ready, to allow partners to work together online. (We can provide some contacts, and guidance about how these have been developed by others)
4. Consider re-charging your service to external partners, if you think this is possible / appropriate.
5. Manage expectations about security and reliability. Refernet can provide general technical, commercial information. (For security reasons we don’t publish specific technical details about how the service operates). Note: Refernet is currently finalising steps to achieve a listing on the Government approved service directory listing in G-Cloud, which will help support LGA referral queries.
6. Commissioning Refernet involves signing an order for the service, which will be for a minimum of 1 year. Payment is in advance. Once payment is made the system will normally be live within 10 working days, as per terms of contract.
8. Once we provide your login details, this is your Start Date and sets your yearly renewal cycle date, for the year to come. You are paying for each year from this date, unless notice is given within the contract period.
9. We offer Administrator training via Zoom, so that your team to be confident with regard to setting up the new network and inviting / managing new Agencies you bring onboard.
10. Refernet provides an optional self referral link for client and partner website webmasters, so that the general public can refer themselves.
11. The Refernet team provides business hours support for the administrative team as they fine tune their referral processes. We can also offer additional training session/s with your initial partners, to get up-to-speed with how to refer.