Refernet is the only online referral tool that delivers conclusive signposting and referrals
A unique and secure, online referral management system
Refernet can provide your partnership or network with:
- Easy to use, simple and intuitive system
- Bespoke branding and identity
- Password protected accessibility for different user levels
- Network and individual agency reports available to system administrators
- Data security and password protected accessibility
- Wide application for national, regional and sub-regional partnerships
- No limit to the number of organisations
- Full search facility and filtering by category and level of service, geographical locations & more
- Enhanced service profiles
- Secure document transfer
We’ll tailor your Refernet site to create a new identity for your partnership, or we can match your existing brand, including your own colours and logos. In this way, your Refernet site becomes your own.
Refernet administrators issue random passwords for all site users, which can then be changed to suit each user and organisation. This password then remains confidential to the user.
Network and individual agency reports available to system administrators
System administrators can view reports providing invaluable data on the number and percentage of referrals being made, accepted and declined across your network and for individual organisations.
A customised detailed search facility that allows users to filter their search to a fine degree, ensuring that they find the right organisation for a client’s particular needs. Search criteria may include levels of service, geographical locations, different service options, accessibility and many more.
Enhanced service profiles
Detailed profiles of service agencies within the network, including the type of services offered, which client groups are served, opening hours, staff names and fee structures can all be accommodated.
Secure document transfer
Automatic notification is sent to the originator when the documents have been retrieved from the secure server by the receiving agency. This allows for the fast transfer of sensitive data and the transparency to know that the intended recipient has received it securely. Additional documents can be sent at any time.
Refernet is now being commissioned by groups of agencies, like Citizens Advice Bureaux, who want to jointly use Refernet, so they can share the cost and deliver a broader service across a region, city or county for example.
There is no additional cost for commissioning Refernet in this way as our pricing model for a system is set based on population covered across any Refernet network.
Our users tell us they like Refernet because:
A single purpose online service, dedicated to digital referral. Easy to understand and promote to Advice Agencies / Council.
- Departments / Charities across your jurisdiction. Many years of trusted use across the UK by major charities and councils.
- A professional, adaptive user interface, intuitive, and easy to use - for all users on any device.
- An optional general public self-referral service you can use via your own website, social media and other campaigns.
- Scaleability to whole cities and regions, with reports on referral activity and performance.
- Functionality that allows agencies to refer amongst each other in the network - the system.
- Administrator can decide ‘who sees who’, amongst the agencies in the group.
- Regional options. Allows regional self-referral, and regional reporting.
- Security and GDPR compliance - own your own data.
- Budget options which include for unlimited agency users (within your agreed contracted region), and unlimited public self-referral.
- SMS facility to send text messages to clients (keeps clients up-to-date, with a referral ID number and which Agency is taking care of them).
- Secure document transfer so documents can be attached safely, and only appropriate relevant parties to the referral have access.
- A focus on outcomes and reports - good for funding and referral activity audits.
- Flexibility within its referral form, that can be edited to suit your network’s needs.
- An active development programme, which is constantly updated and improved.
- Dedicated support via telephone, email, video training modules and live Zoom webinars.
- Structured so no one has access to any of your data, apart from the parties that are handling the referral.
- 2 factor authentication, optional, per user activated (via text message).
- Broadcast mail: Message your network with administrator notifications.
- Anonymisation control - Auto-delete client data, leaving non-attributable referral data for reporting, per Agency. You decide on timescales.
- Optionally available via G-Cloud. Refernet is a Crown Commercial Service Supplier.
- Delivered through a fully ISO compliant, UK based, dedicated server.
- Referral efficiency - Refernet more than pays for itself - by offsetting referral admin costs, assisting early intervention, avoiding clients referral issues being prolonged / repeated.
3rd sector appeal
“It gave us confidence knowing that Refernet was already being used by CA’s with some of the biggest names in the Third sector. The ability to have a trackable client referral with a measurable outcome is invaluable”
Advice Services Manager, CA Lancashire
“Refernet is really simple to use and saves our advisers time – by identifying partners who can help our clients and then making a quick referral, we can achieve the best outcomes for clients and can focus our efforts on what we’re really good at”
Fundraising Manager, CA North & West Kent
Agency, Client and Community Referrals
Refernet has the flexibility to serve large and small partnerships and, because it is web-based, the geography of any partnership or network does not restrict its application.
We listen to what our user groups request of the product for the future. The current applications for this unique product is already recognised, but already much is planned for future development.
In order to supply the right service in a changing world and to remain flexible for all areas of public services, private practice and industry who rely on making referrals – if you would like to discuss further how we can help you, please contact us. We would be happy also to arrange a live demonstration.
- Community Legal Advice Centres and Networks
- Integrated Social Welfare Law Centres and Networks
- Financial Inclusion Partnerships
- Community Banking Partnerships
- Reducing re-offending partnerships
- Supporting people partnerships
- Preventing homelessness partnerships